GOLF TIPS: Get your chin up
The best golf swings undoubtedly tend to be the simplest. The fewer moving parts you have in your movement, the easier it is to repeat and gain consistency with your ball striking. But a lot of people are guilty of not keeping their chin up.
bunkered Tuition Panel member Andrew Jowett, Head PGA professional at Gleneagles – the host venue for both the 2014 Ryder Cup and 2019 Solheim Cup – runs through a simple tip on how to rectify this.
To prop your chin up, it will look as though you’re looking over your nose at the ball. It may seem like a strange feeling at first, but it’s bound to help improve the consistency of your golf swing.
FOR MORE GOLF TIPS JUST LIKE THIS…
• Subscribe to the bunkered YouTube account for FREE here for all the latest golf tips and video content – https://www.youtube.com/c/bunkered
• ‘Like’ us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BunkeredMaga…
• Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/BunkeredOnline
• Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bunkered_mag/
• And don’t forget to give us a follow on Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+bunkered/posts
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUNKERED
bunkered is the largest selling golf title in Scotland. In fact, it outsells all other golf titles on Scottish newsstands combined.
With a distinctly Scottish edge, the magazine offers something for everyone with features, interviews, equipment, tuition, travel, competitions and much more besides.
Meanwhile, our website, https://www.bunkered.co.uk, is the place to find all of the latest news and views from across the whole cross-spectrum of the game. Why not stick us in your bookmarks?